Draw math formulas with ggplotd

John Colvin via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Sep 17 04:22:04 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 17 September 2016 at 02:41:15 UTC, brocolis wrote:
> How do I draw math formulas programmatically? I want to do on
> screen what latex does on .pdf.
>
> And I want to draw a math formula in the image generated with
> ggplotd.

Generate data from those formulas (I like to do this with
something like iota(0, 10, 0.05).map!(x => sqrt(x) / (1 +
sin(x)^^2)) and then plot that.

If you want to use actual latex you would need a program to
convert it to code. Mathematica can convert latex to C, which
would then be easy to port to D.

Either way, if I remember correctly there is a simple line plot
example in ggplotd's README.md