Forum for new programmers in spanish.

Geert via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Sep 18 22:56:04 PDT 2016

Hi all!

I'm a PHP programmer, and i've been searching for new languages
to learn. I think D it's the best of the newest languages, due
its good documentation, clean sintaxis (or less verbose), and the
applications developed in D run fast. I've read a D application
could run as fast as one devoloped in C++ if it's well optimized
(this is what interests me most).

I think D has a good community wich is constantly growing. But i
have not found good resources of it in my native language:
spanish. It is for this reason that i was thinking on developing
a D spanish forum in my own server, to help new programmers who
don't speak english. I think a divided community takes longer to
reach a target, and that is not my intention. I would like anyone
who speaks english stays and make contributions here.

What do you think about it?