Using Libraries

Darren via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 20 08:38:55 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 20 September 2016 at 15:07:53 UTC, rikki cattermole
wrote:

> Ok lets start at the very beginning...

I think I need to start before that, haha.

I might need more of a step-by-step guide.  I'm a complete
beginner to programming, not just D.  I worked through
Programming in D, where I was just compiling with dmd, then when
I decided to learn OpenGL I seem to be using dub for everything.

There have been a few libraries I've wanted to use but couldn't
because they didn't have a pre-compiled binary, which is all I've
been able to get working through sheer trial and error.  Some
sites say to use things like CMake and cygwin, but I'm
uncomfortable using things I have no idea about.