Using Libraries

Karabuta via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 21 10:52:29 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 21 September 2016 at 16:23:35 UTC, Darren wrote:
> Also I've been making a bit of a mess in dub apparently.  I'm
> getting:
>
> Locally registered package gl3n ~master was not found. Please
> run "dub remove-local C:\Users\Darren\D stuff\opengl\lib".
>
> whenever dub gets used.  Then if I run what it says I get:
> "Missing path to package."
>
> Is there a way to return this to a default setting?

If you have not changed anything in the dub.json file, then run
"dub build" to rebuild the packages OR try clearing the dub cache
and rebuild.

I'm not really familiar with C++ - D bindings (I never wrote C++
code beyond printing a helloworld to the screen). The How To
tutorials at https://wiki.dlang.org/Tutorials may help you with
bindings and linking process.