Is TDPL an accurate description of the D language today?

Mark via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 27 10:38:56 PDT 2016

I've been going through Andrei's excellent book and I noticed
that the latest printing is from 2010. Since D is still a very
young language I can imagine it changing quite a bit within six
years. So I wonder if there are any major inconsistincies between
the current state of the language and its description in TDPL. Is
there a list somewhere with all the changes made in the langauge
since the book was published?

Thanks a lot.