Learning ddoc

Antonio Corbi via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 29 02:35:56 PDT 2016

Hi,

I'm in the process of learning how ddoc works.
I've successfully created docs for my code and recently learned
how to generate it using dub.

Related to this and after seeing the announcement of the new
release of the emsi-containers library, I had a look at its docs
(http://economicmodeling.github.io/containers/index.html) but
when I cloned the repo and generated it locally its appearance is
completely different (no side-bar, different formatting for code
examples, etc...), it's simpler, it must lack some css or
whatever.

My question is...is there some standard way to generate
better-looking doc-pages with ddoc?

Thanks!
Antonio