Single exe vibe.d app

evilrat via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 5 05:24:44 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, 5 April 2017 at 12:13:38 UTC, Satoshi wrote:
> Hi,
> How can I build single exe application with vibe.d (windows)?
> now it require zlib.dll, libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll
>
> But I need it as single app.

you have to build those as static libraries first, compile vibe.d
with that static libs provided to linker(you are most likely will
be forced to x64 or m32mscoff depending on compilers used) and
that *should* be enough.

but there may arise some non obviuos issues such as
licensing(some licenses prohibits even linking with some other
licenced code) or linking issues, or full disability to do so if
dynamic loading is used, or whatever i forgot to remember.

sorry if it lacks details. thats just whole process in common.