Use of "T"

solidstate1991 via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Apr 12 06:17:42 PDT 2017

Some utilities of my game engine needs a two-way "dictionary",
mainly for increasing the readability of configuration files, but
I was thinking on letting the end-user to use it for certain
things and I don't want to recreate the encode/decode/load from
SDLang file functions every time I have to use a similar thing.
Currently I need to use it for int<->string conversion only (key
names, button names, axis names, etc.), in the future I might use
it for even more purpose (language files are planned to use XML
due to the possibility of using UTF16, as the engine's native
character handling is using it, not to mention the easier
formatting via markup).

How can I make use of T? I've seen it being used many times for
this application.