Can't build simple project. Very strange errors

Rene Zwanenburg via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 14 08:53:18 PDT 2017

On Friday, 14 April 2017 at 15:42:33 UTC, Suliman wrote:
> On Friday, 14 April 2017 at 15:40:18 UTC, Rene Zwanenburg wrote:
>> On Friday, 14 April 2017 at 15:31:21 UTC, Suliman wrote:

>>> I do not have VS on my PC :(
>>
>> You don't need VS, the Windows SDK should be fine too. It's a
>> free download :)
>
> How to check if it's installed and how to use linker from it?

If it's installed you can find it in the programs and features
list as 'Windows Software Development Kit for Windows X'. The DMD
installer will look for it during installation, so reinstalling
DMD after installing the SDK should work. I'm not sure how LDC
does it, but last time I installed LDC it also just worked.