htod for linux

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 21 05:10:04 PDT 2017

On Friday, 21 April 2017 at 12:04:02 UTC, سليمان السهمي
(Soulaïman Sahmi) wrote:
> On Friday, 21 April 2017 at 11:40:45 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
>> "No Linux version."
>
> That's a shame, any alternative with cpp support? It's quite
> painful to "port" something ubiquitous like std::string by
> hand. base_string.h is ugly, is arcane, even a parser would
> have a hard time with it. Hopefully it gets in core.stdcpp in
> the future.

The only thing I'm aware of is Binderoo [1]. According to the
currently skinny wiki, binderoo_util [2] can be used to generate
bindings if you're invested in using the whole set up. Ethan's
scheduled to give a talk about it on Day 2 of DConf [3].

[1] https://github.com/Remedy-Entertainment/binderoo/wiki
[2]
https://github.com/Remedy-Entertainment/binderoo/wiki/binderoo_util
[3] http://dconf.org/2017/talks/watson.html