DMD requirements (VC runtime version) where?

XavierAP via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Apr 21 06:22:01 PDT 2017

On Friday, 21 April 2017 at 11:37:07 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

> sc.ini manually is the better option if you don't need or want
> the 2015 build tools.

Thanks!

Nevertheless I think it would be good that the supported version
of VS is documented on the website of DMD, just like it is on
VisualD's. When the installer is updated, this document/webpage
can be updated as well.

I don't immediately know how to find VS paths/exes and how to
insert manually into sc.ini... But the VS extension manager is
giving me some weird error message, so I'll just switch to 2015,
even uninstall 2017.