COM Expertise needed: COM Callbacks

Atila Neves via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Apr 25 03:03:30 PDT 2017

On Monday, 24 April 2017 at 00:55:45 UTC, Nierjerson wrote:
> Still trying to get the com automation code working. This is a
> general issue with COM programming as I do not have the
> experience to solve the problem.
>
> [...]

I tried looking at this because I just did some COM work even if
most of it in C++. There's a _lot_ of code and I was instantly
lost, even with your explanations.

I'd forget about Photoshop for now, just write a simple COM
client. That'd also ease in getting other people to help because
having Photoshop is a high barrier for entry.

Can you get this to work in C++?