Stack Trace format

Szabo Bogdan via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Apr 30 13:31:09 PDT 2017

Hi,

I noticed that on different platforms the
`object.Throwable.TraceInfo` has different formats. A program
compiled on osx with ldc2 has all the TraceInfo empty... Why?

I want to parse those strings or somehow iterate trough all the
stack elements, but if I get a different format on different
platforms it's not that easy to determine at what position in the
string is the address or the function name.

I would appreciate if anyone have an idea of how I can do this
without a big headache...

Thanks!