Bug in gtkd?

Johnson Jones via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 2 19:55:31 PDT 2017

On Wednesday, 2 August 2017 at 14:51:45 UTC, Mike Wey wrote:
> On 02-08-17 08:04, Johnson Jones wrote:
>> Ok, Using msys I was able to get glade 3.20 running. Maybe
>> that will fix everything.
>
> Great, unfortunately "Use msys2" seems to be the official way
> to install anything GTK related on windows.

There seems to be a big bug in gtk or gtkD I have a main window
that I set the center or always center property and when I run it
and try to enlarge the window the window position changes in odd
ways and the title changes. The positions, sizes, etc are not
calculated properly. Possibly because I'm running on a
multimonitor system.

Makes those properties completely unusable.