Fix gtkD api display

Johnson Jones via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Thu Aug 3 18:51:20 PDT 2017

https://api.gtkd.org

It is difficult to navigate.

1. clicking the documentation on the main site takes it to the
gtk.AboutDialog api. That is all it shows, I was confused at
first, as I'm sure most people would be.

2. The packages list lists all the packages, but all the sub
elements are expanded, making it time consuming to hunt down
anything specific. Initially collapsing them and adding a search
box would be nice.

3. When clicking on any packages it reloads the page and shows
only the package in the first tab. This requires one to then go
back to packages and hunt for something else again. Because the
position of the scroll is not saved, one has to scroll down
through the entire list.

It would be better, I think, if it was one single tab all in a
single hierarchy that never reloaded the page so that it is
easier to navigate quickly.

e.g.,

instead of

Package
atk
   atk.ActionIF
   atk.Action

we have

atk
   atk.ActionIF
      GetActionStruct
      GetStruct
   atk.Action

and so effectually combining both tabs. It should solve the
issues that the current way has without really causing any
problems. Everything should be collapsed by default and since no
reloading of the page should occur(which might require having the
api descriptions in a separate frame that is loaded separately on
package changes to avoid reloading the tree view which will
recollapse everything).

It will make navigating the gtkD api much more fun ;)