Fix gtkD api display

Gerald via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Aug 4 08:24:51 PDT 2017

On Friday, 4 August 2017 at 15:08:27 UTC, Mike Wey wrote:
> Improving the documentation is something i want to do but there
> are always some more important things to do. Like the
> Questions/Issues you posted earlier.
>
> So unless somebody volunteers it won't happen anytime soon.

Mike I had contributed the makeddox.sh script awhile ago, it
generates much nicer documentation then candydocs in my IHMO and
includes a nice search box. If there is something lacking in it
that needs to be improved before it can be used let me know and
I'll do the work.

The only issue with it that I am aware of is you need to manually
copy the public ddox css into the generated folder. I didn't see
an easy way to determine it's location automatically.