Size of D bool vs size of C++ bool

Jeremy DeHaan via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Aug 4 13:16:23 PDT 2017

I'm trying to do some binding code, and I know that C++ bool
isn't defined to be a specific size like D's bool. That said, can
I assume that the two are the same size on the most platforms?

The only platforms I'm really interested in are Windows, Linux,
OSX, iOS, FreeBSD, Android. The only thing that might throw me
off is if there are some things that Linux or FreeBSD target
where this is not the case, but these machines are probably out
of the scope of my project.