gtkD window centering message up and no app on taskbar

Johnson Jones via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sat Aug 5 11:14:01 PDT 2017

When trying to center the window. If one uses ALWAYS_CENTERED any
resizing of the window is totally busted. CENTER also does not
work. move(0,0) seems to not be relative to the main display. I'd
basically like to center the window on the main display or at
least be able to set coordinates properly. Windows sets (0,0) to
be the lower left corner of the main display I believe. What
happens is that the gtk window, when using 0,0 actually is like
-1000,0 or something in windows coordinates and ends up on my
secondary monitor.

When the app starts there's no taskbar icon. Luckily I still have
the console shown but Eventually I'll need the taskbar. I'm not
setting skipTaskBarHint, but I have tried both true and false
without any difference.