gtkD: events being triggered twice

Johnson Jones via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 7 10:07:53 PDT 2017

On Monday, 7 August 2017 at 16:13:18 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Sunday, 6 August 2017 at 19:27:15 UTC, FoxyBrown wrote:
>>                 <child>
>>                   <object class="GtkSeparator">
>
> I don't know gtk, but I would suspect moving the mouse over the
> child triggers the enter/leave notifications too and it bubbles
> up to the parent.

Yeah, but both those events are from EventBox. If that were true
I'd except Separator to be shown as the widget that has the
event. I do return true from the handler which I believe is
suppose to stop any more handlers.

Although, it does sound something like what you are saying... but
it also doesn't explain why the events are not paired, which is
the more serious issue.