Cannot use std.array.Appender in recursive types

Wed Aug 9 18:00:45 PDT 2017

On 8/9/17 6:24 PM, Nordlöw wrote:
> On Wednesday, 9 August 2017 at 19:00:54 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer wrote:
>> If I change the definition of ElementType to use R.init.front instead
>> of R.init.front.init, it compiles. But I'm pretty sure this will break
>> other ranges.
>
> If Phobos compiles with the change would that change deserve a PR?

I'm pretty sure it will fail in cases where front is a non- at property
function.

I think in terms of Timon's post, he is doing what I did, and it's not
working. I think it's a forward reference bug, and that just needs to be
fixed.

-Steve