Unresolved external symbol InterlockedIncrement

Igor via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 13 09:29:14 PDT 2017

I am building a 64 bit windows app with latest DMD and I keep
getting this linker error:

error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol InterlockedIncrement
referenced in function ThreadProc

This function should be a part of kernel32.lib which I verified
is found by using /VERBOSE:LIB linker arg. The only other clue I
have is a bigger comment block above the InterlockedIncrement
declaration in winbase.d which starts with:

// These functions are problematic

Does anyone know what is the problem here?