C callbacks getting a value of 0! Bug in D?

Johnson Jones via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Aug 27 19:17:33 PDT 2017

Looking at the assembly shows something like this:

0041ea98  push 0x0
0041ea9a  push 0x0
0041ea9c  push 0x0
0041ea9e  push dword 0x100
0041eaa3  mov ecx, [typeid(PaStreamParameters)+0xe36fc (0x80d4cc)]
0041eaa9  mov eax, [fs:0x2c]
0041eaaf  mov edx, [eax+ecx*4]
0041eab2  push dword [edx+0x1c]
0041eab8  push dword [edx+0x18]
0041eabe  push dword [ebp-0x54]
0041eac1  push dword [ebp-0x5c]
0041eac4  mov ebx, PA.stream (0x823f30)
0041eac9  push ebx
0041eaca  call dword near [Pa_OpenStream (0x823f18)]

I noticed that those 0's were the values being fed in to the
function.

I remember converting c_ulong's to ulong's and that they were
probably uint's in D. Converting those fixed the problem and the
callback is now called! I converted all the ulongs to uint's but
there were a few longs and I don't know if they are c_longs or
d_longs...

Anyways, At least I'm on the right track.