fasta parser with iopipe?

Wed Aug 30 13:39:39 PDT 2017

On 8/28/17 10:08 AM, biocyberman wrote:

> @Steve: Yes we talked at dconf 2017. I had to other things so D learning
> got slow down. I am trying with Fasta format before jumping to Fastq
> again. The jsoniopipe is full feature, and relatively small project,
> which can be used to study case. However there are some aspects I still
> haven't fully understood. Would I be lucky enough to have you make the
> current broken code of fastaq to work? :) That will definitely save me
> time and headache dealing with newbie problems.

OK, nice to hear from you again :)

I have been swamped in free-time land, and iopipe has gone rather stale.
I need to get back and finish the docs and unit tests so I can put it on
dub.

When this is done, I will take a look at your code. Sorry that when I
said to replicate the methodology of using javaiopipe I did not mean to
port the code :) I meant to take a similar approach in terms of
tokenizing and parsing. I would think that a DOM isn't necessary, since
it's not a nested format.

I will get back to you at some point.

-Steve