hijack dub test

Nicholas Wilson via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 30 23:41:05 PDT 2017

My project is a library, but I also need to test it and unit
tests won't cut it (external hardware).

How do you set up the dub.json to build the library normally but
when it is invoked with `dub test` it runs a separate
configuration that also includes files in the `source/test`
folder, but are excluded when not testing.

If thats not possible how does one specify that `source/test`
should not be built when building a library and only
`source/test` should be built when doing tests, but the tester
depend in the library?

Thanks
Nic