Windows Share Path

rjframe dlang at ryanjframe.com
Sat Dec 2 17:08:07 UTC 2017

On Sat, 02 Dec 2017 14:16:17 +0000, Vino wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    The script is schedule using a domain user id(domain\user id),
> and the windows share are mapped using the same user id /password and
> ran the scheduled task by login with the same domain user(Not
> Administrator) , the script executes fine when run manually and executes
> fine when scheduled with option "Run when user is logged in" , but the
> same is not running when schedule with option "Run whether user is
> logged in or not". The domain id is added to the Administrator Group and
> the Security policy "Logon as Batch user"
> is assigned. The domain id has the Full access to the Network share.
>
> From,
> Vino.B

Is storing the password allowed by your local security policy? (gpedit on
the local machine: Computer Configuration > Windows Settings > Security
Settings > Local Policies > Security Options > Network access: Do not
allow storage of passwords and credentials for network authentication)

Other than that, I'm out of ideas; this should be a slow week at work so I
might be able to try later.

Note that running "whether logged on or not" will run in interactive mode
so your `writeln`s won't output anywhere; you'd need to log to a file. But
it shouldn't restrict network access.

--Ryan