Windows Share Path

codephantom me at noyb.com
Sun Dec 3 01:27:40 UTC 2017

On Saturday, 2 December 2017 at 14:23:48 UTC, Vino wrote:
> Hi,
>   Even tried the Option "Run with Highest Privilege" but no
> luck. and also tried with option "Configure for : Windows Vista
> , Windows Server 2008"
>
> From,
> Vino.B

You haven't accidently ticked the 'Do not store password' option?
That is a common mistake. (i.e. make sure it's *not* ticked, and
reinsert credentials).

In my 'sysadmin' days, I *refused* to use the windows scheduler.
I didn't want something that kept changing depending on which
version of windows you were using. I wanted consistency.

 From memory, i think I installed 'system scheduler' on all my MS
servers.

https://www.splinterware.com/tour/scheduler.html