Ddoc - No Documentation

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 02:20:30 UTC 2017

On Sunday, 3 December 2017 at 00:25:34 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> Presumably, because they are not things that you would ever
> explicitly use. The whole point of the documentation is to
> document what the types and functions being documented do and
> how to use them. If they're not something that you're going to
> explicitly use, then there really isn't anything to document.

Implicit use is important to understand what's going on too. My
adrdox generator does document those... even if they don't have a
comment, because just knowing they are there is valuable in
understanding the type.

So your explanation might be the reason, but I disagree with it
and I doubt I'm the only one.