What is "stringImportPaths"

mrphobby mrp at spinrock.net
Wed Dec 6 19:05:24 UTC 2017

Can anyone explain what "stringImportPaths" is? I have seen this
being used in dub.json files and I think I kind of know what it
does, but I haven't been able to find a clear explanation in any
documentation of what it does. It does not look like anything I'm
familiar with from other languages.

I understand it can be used for resources but I have seen it
being used with both text files and binary files so I'm a bit
confused. The documentation says I can import "whatever", but
that feels a bit weird since importing is a construct used for
importing symbols, right?