Tuple Array Sorting

Biotronic simen.kjaras at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 15:41:27 UTC 2017

On Monday, 11 December 2017 at 15:33:08 UTC, Vino wrote:
>  I tired that but no luck, below is the output, in your code
> you have one folder "auto folders =  ["D:\\Dev"];" if you have
> multiple folder then output is not sorted.

Works on my machine. Of course, since time toSimpleString returns
non-ISO8601, the sorting might not make perfect sense
("2017-Dec-12" < "2017-Jan-01"). Testing with multiple folders
gives perfectly sorted output. If you want it sorted by date
instead of by string representation of date, feel free to remove
.toSimpleString[0 .. 20].

--
   Biotronic