operator overload

dark777 jeanzonta777 at yahoo.com.br
Tue Dec 12 15:52:09 UTC 2017

I know that this community is not of c ++, but some time I have
been studying how to do overload of ostream operators in c ++ and
I even managed to get to this result but the same is not
converting to binary only presents zeros as output to any number
already tried to pass parameter of variable and yet he is not
getting the number for conversion how to solve it so that it
works correctly?

PS: if I use the same conversion algorithm in a function it
converts normally it is not only converting to the output of the
operator ..

https://pastebin.com/BXGXiiRk