GUI program on Mac OS in D?

mrphobby mrp at spinrock.net
Wed Dec 13 15:59:45 UTC 2017

On Wednesday, 13 December 2017 at 15:17:59 UTC, Jacob Carlborg
wrote:
> I forgot to mention that there have been several discussions
> around adding support for reference counted classes. Several of
> the mentioning interfacing with Objective-C is important/a
> requirement.

Ok, good to know!

I have another question about your Webkit test example... I see
that you are doing some elaborate setup in order to bind the
application delegate methods. Can you explain a bit about why you
are doing it in this way instead of using the @selector attribute
in a class?

The thing is that I'm currently attempting to get it to work
using the "easy" way using @selector but the methods in my
AppDelegate class are not called. Not sure why that is, but I
probably screwed something up :)