GUI program on Mac OS in D?

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Thu Dec 14 20:45:44 UTC 2017

On 2017-12-14 20:06, mrphobby wrote:

> Ok, I see! Sounds like I'll have to wait then. How long do you think it
> will take until DIP43 is available for use? Is it months or years we are
> talking about here?

It will take more than months to have the complete set of features of
DIP43 available, but many of them are convince features. There are two
important features missing: implementing classes and static/class
methods. I don't recall right now how much work it was to implement them
but I hope it wouldn't take more than a couple of months.

Keep in mind that a lot of time is usually spent on reviewing the
changes as well before they are merged.

Also, this is currently not anything that is prioritized for me, I have
other things that I need to complete before I can continue on this.

--
/Jacob Carlborg