Dynamic Array reserve

Vino vino.bheeman at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 17 16:18:35 UTC 2017

On Sunday, 17 December 2017 at 00:45:06 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:

>> [...]
>
> I was going to suggest the same to Vino and I was writing the
> following program to demonstrate how low the number of
> allocations is.
>
> [...]

Hi Steven /Ali,

   Initially we use the native array and we observed the execution
time was higher so we  then we changed all the native array to
container array and we were able to see some performance gain,
the memory usage is not a constrain for us, are main goal is how
fast the program can perform. Please let me know your thoughts on
the same.

From,
Vino.B