Where is sleep()?

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 17 17:01:37 UTC 2017

On 12/17/17 8:32 AM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> On Sunday, 17 December 2017 at 08:32:20 UTC, Ryan David Sheasby wrote:
>> What am I missing?
>
> the official search is hard to use, so I made my own. When looking for
> something, try dpldocs.info/search_term
>
> http://dpldocs.info/sleep
>
> and here it pops right up.

I searched for "sleep" in "library", core.thread was the first result.

Now, it would be good to have it link directly to the sleep function
itself, but it looks like searching in the library only links to the
one-page-per-module version of the docs.

If I change google's terms to site:dlang.org/library instead of
site:dlang.org/phobos, then searching for sleep gives me the
Thread.sleep function as the first result.

-Steve