Write native GUI applications for Windows

thedeemon dlang at thedeemon.com
Tue Dec 19 16:35:58 UTC 2017

On Monday, 18 December 2017 at 07:55:25 UTC, Andrey wrote:
> I have a question about creating native GUI applications for
> Windows 7 or/and Windows 10.
> And what about D? What should I do? Make some kind of wrapper
> above C WinApi?

I've used DFL which is a thin wrapper over WinAPI and its native
widgets. Links statically, no dependencies, no code bloat.
Examples:
http://www.infognition.com/VideoEnhancer/autovideoenhance.png
http://www.infognition.com/blogsort/blogsort500.jpg

https://bitbucket.org/thedeemon/autovideoenhance
https://bitbucket.org/infognition/bsort

There are several forks of DFL in github, I'm not sure which one
is the most fresh today. I think I used this one:
https://github.com/Rayerd/dfl