Fold in Parallelism

Seb seb at wilzba.ch
Fri Dec 22 00:18:40 UTC 2017

On Friday, 22 December 2017 at 00:12:45 UTC, Vino wrote:
> On Thursday, 21 December 2017 at 06:31:52 UTC, Ali Çehreli
> wrote:
>> On 12/19/2017 02:32 AM, Vino wrote:
>>
>> > even though it is a simple code copy+paste
>>
>> The change was a little more complicated than my naive
>> adaptation from std.algorithm.fold. Here is the pull request:
>>
>>   https://github.com/dlang/phobos/pull/5951
>>
>> Ali
>
> Hi Ali,
>
> Thank you very much, the pull request is in open state, so can
> you please let me know when can we can test the same.
>
> From,
> Vino.B

It will take a couple of days for this pull request to reach a
ready form and to be approved. The best way to help it to move
forward is to review it yourself or at least vote for it on
GitHub ;-)
Once merged it will appear on dmd-nightly on the next day, but
I'm not sure why you depend on his pull request?
Can't you just use the code directly?