What is 'scope' in function parameter?

Jonathan M Davis newsgroup.d at jmdavisprog.com
Wed Dec 27 10:13:34 UTC 2017

On Monday, December 25, 2017 12:11:58 Mike Franklin via Digitalmars-d-learn
wrote:
> But we need people to use -dip25 and -dip1000 and provide
> feedback, submit bug reports, etc.. so we can move the
> implementation forward.

Anyone who wishes to play around with those flags is free to do so, and bug
reports are certainly welcome, but DIP 1000 is very much a work in progress,
and Phobos doesn't work with it yet, so in most cases, it really doesn't
make sense to do much with it yet - especially if you're trying to get real
work done as opposed to just messing around with a hobby project.

- Jonathan M Davis