Finding unsafe line of code

Vino vino.bheeman at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 29 09:38:50 UTC 2017

On Friday, 29 December 2017 at 09:19:13 UTC, codephantom wrote:
> On Friday, 29 December 2017 at 08:21:10 UTC, Vino wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> Is there a way to find or test which line of a give code is
>> not safe(possible memory corruption).
>>

>> From,
>> Vino.B
>
> That question needs to be refined ;-)

Hi,

   Let me re-frame the question with an example, as the Dsafe the
below line of code is considered as unsafe(Pointer arithmetic),
so let imagine that we have several similar line of code, how do
we find such unsafe line, does the compiler check these unsafe
code and complain while compiling a .d program or do we need to
pass any compiler arguments to perform these check while
compiling the code or do we need to manually perform an analysis
of each line of code and correct the same in case if we find any
unsafe code.

ini[10] a;
int* p = &a[0];
for (size_t i=0; i <= 10; i++)