What could this OptLink Error mean?

Dukc ajieskola at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 16:11:20 UTC 2017

I was building one example of DLangUi (dub build
--build-mode=allAtOnce --build=debuglinker) and it did compile
but the linker started to complain. I did notice it seemed to be
related to the standard library, so I updated it and DRuntime to
the lastest master, rebuilt them and replaced phobos.lib with the
result. I also removed the binary and .dub directory from DLangUI
to force Dub to rebuild it, which it did. Still the linker
complains, but about a different symbol:

..\..\lib\dlangui.lib(colors)
  Error 42: Symbol Undefined __d_switch_string

Does anybody have an idea what could be causing this?