Natural sorted list of files

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Feb 6 10:05:15 PST 2017

On Monday, February 06, 2017 17:48:28 Dmitry via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
> On Monday, 6 February 2017 at 17:35:02 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
>
> wrote:
> > You have to import std.range to use groupBy.
>
> Of course, "import std.range" already done.

Hmm. Well, the error your getting typically is the error you get when you're
missing an import, and I did a quick grep of phobos and saw that groupBy was
in std.range, which is why I told you to import std.range. Looking at
groupBy more closely now, it's part of SortedRange rather than being a free
function, and it doesn't take a predicate. So, I don't know why the Rosetta
code example is doing what it's doing. It doesn't match anything that's
currently in Phobos.

- Jonathan M Davis