Cross-compile with LDC

kinke via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 8 09:57:49 PST 2017

On Wednesday, 8 February 2017 at 17:21:03 UTC, Oleg B wrote:
> If I understand correctly with vanilla LDC I can't
> cross-compiling from host linux-x86_64, but with your patch I
> can. Right?

Right. Joakim Noah has worked on LDC for Android and as far as I
know provides some prebuilt compilers, a native one and a
cross-compiler (Linux x86_64 host) including that patch.
There's also a pre-built Windows -> ARM cross-compiler; see
http://forum.dlang.org/thread/xzzzfvahuwvgslulifad@forum.dlang.org and more ARM-related threads in our subforum.

> If I use your patch must I use in my programs only double or I
> can stay real in existing code?

Don't worry, the reals can stay.