JustQuestion: Are 'D' had a browser library?

aberba via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Sun Feb 19 01:21:40 PST 2017

On Sunday, 19 February 2017 at 08:01:56 UTC, dummy wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I need are functions for clawing...
>
>  1. Working javascript(curl didn't)
>  2. Get HTML code
>  3. GET/POST Request
>
> So, I'm searched about the headless browser for using with D
> before writing a this question.
>
> * Derelict-CEF
> Looks like dead and didn't have a document(or tutorial).
>
> * WebkitGtk++
> Sadnly, didn't support in GtkD.
>
> * PhantomJS or SlimerJS ← I'm using now.
> D can, but need subprocess and javascript file for run.
>
> Of course, It's not a question about d programming language.
> Sorry for my poolish question.
> But i want to know if had library for D.
>
> Thx.

You can use any D lib with http GET support (Vibe.d[1]: download,
requests[2]) at code.dlang.org. arsd.dom[3] has dom parsing
support. or use any XML lib.

[1] http://code.dlang.org/packages/vibe-d
[2] http://code.dlang.org/packages/requests
[3] http://code.dlang.org/packages/arsd

The expiremental XML lib too has nice API
(https://lodo1995.github.io/experimental.xml/std/experimental/xml/dom/Document.html)

I recommend requests and experimental DOM lib
(http://code.dlang.org/packages/std-experimental-xml) to
implement crawling.