Multiplatform development[DOUBT]

wiki via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Feb 20 17:53:17 PST 2017

A friend of mine asked me a question today if D is multiplatform
I particularly believe it is but I wanted to know the opinion of
who has already developed the most time in it and even of the
developers because I looked for some cisa on the net about such
subject and did not find anything that said about Whether or not
it is multplataforma ..
For C and C ++ if I develop in a standard ansi then could compile
on both Unix, Linux, Windows platforms with D does this happen?