how to pass stderr to core.stdc.stdio.fileno

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Feb 22 12:01:12 PST 2017

You can always email me directly too, destructionator at gmail.com

> Maybe you can figure out, why this is not included in the
> search result?

It was a bug in the pagination, that function was on page two,
which I don't show (my experience is if the search result isn't
on page one, you're wasting your time anyway and should refine
the terms)... but it should have been on page one.

That's fixed, and I tweaked the score algorithm to give it a
bonus because it is a free-standing function with a matching name
instead of some member variable. So now it shows as the first
result.