Standard output does not get flushed in cygwin?

Anonymouse via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 2 07:38:20 PST 2017

On Sunday, 1 January 2017 at 13:04:30 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
> What is your terminal emulator?
> Poderosa has a known problem for this.
> Where as ConEmu (which I have since moved over to) works fine.
>
> Fun fact, I had a similar file to the yours in /tmp/test.d :)

The default mintty.

I tried ConEmu now and it works with cygwin's bash shell! But
then mosh and tmux break, unless I use the cygwin terminal
connector[1], with which I get the same results as earlier.

Maybe I'll just have to paste version (Windows) stdout.flush()
everywhere. Or maybe I can hijack calls to my own writeln wrapper.

[1]: https://conemu.github.io/en/CygwinMsysConnector.html