D bindings for TensorFlow

RazvanN via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 6 05:50:36 PST 2017

On Friday, 6 January 2017 at 13:22:28 UTC, llaine wrote:
> Did anyone used Tensorflow with D ? I would be really
> interesting to know if some libs allows it right now.
>
> I read an old thread about TS on the forum, but since then
> nothing ...

At the moment there is no support in D to use TensorFlow directly
(the only way is to create the bindings yourself). There has been
a discussion, a month ago, about creating a D library which would
be binded to the C++ implementation, but at the moment no
conclusion was reached.

Hope this answers your question.

RazvanN