compile-time test against dmd/phobos version number

Jon Degenhardt via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Fri Jan 6 18:30:53 PST 2017

Is there a way to make a compile time check against the
dmd/phobos version number? Functionally, what I'd like to achieve
would be equivalent to:

     version(dmdVersion >= 2.070.1)
     else

I think I've seen something like this, probably using 'static
if', but can't find it now. What I'm really trying to do is test
for existence of a specific enhancement in phobos, if it's
present, use it, otherwise don't. Testing for a particular phobos
release number seems the obvious thing to do.

--Jon