Getch() Problem: C vs D

LouisHK via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 9 04:52:05 PST 2017

On Monday, 9 January 2017 at 04:31:04 UTC, Era Scarecrow wrote:
> On Sunday, 8 January 2017 at 21:19:15 UTC, LouisHK wrote:
>  Regardless, try ^[ ( Ctrl+[ ), which is 27 and ^] is 29.

Interesting, I'll try that at home. And maybe it will work.

One more thing: I had tried the C version with gcc compiler, and
it worked ok. But with DMC (Digital Mars Compiler) like DMD it
does nothing when I hit (ESCAPE, INSERT, DELETE...).

So I think this is a behaviour from Digital Mars compilers.

L.