Getch() Problem: C vs D

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 10 14:25:04 PST 2017

On Tuesday, 10 January 2017 at 22:14:47 UTC, LouisHK wrote:
> Well, I'm afraid to say that my version is older than you think:
>
> Error: no property 'allInputEventsWithRelease' for type 'int'

Oh yeah, I added that... I think a year ago.

> My main problem is that I can't upgrade DMD right now because
> the old projects that are running. I'm using DMD: 2.060!

Oh, I don't think you need to update dmd for the new terminal.d,
you can copy yours though, then try the new one, and if it
doesn't work just copy back to the old one.

But yeah, that's ok either way, your change fixes it for you, so
you're good to go! That's one of the reasons why I like to keep
my modules simple: so you can can edit them for your own purpose
if you like.