Problems with stored procedure using the mysql-native library.

TheFlyingFiddle via Digitalmars-d-learn digitalmars-d-learn at puremagic.com
Wed Jan 18 11:40:12 PST 2017

Hi

I am having problems using stored procedures that return results.

Example procedure:
CREATE PROCEDURE GetUsers()
   SELECT * FROM users;

When I use this procedure from the MySQL command line everything
works fine. However, when I use it from the mysql-native library
i get into problems.

int main()
{
    auto con = new Connection(...); //
    auto cmd = Command(con);
    cmd.execProcedure("GetUsers");
}

This returns the error:
MySQL error: PROCEDURE db.getusers can't return a result set in
the given context.

Other SQL queries work fine over the connection and procedure
calls that do not return anything also works.

How would i go about solving this problem?